Terms of Service of SEO Turn Website
SEO Turn is an ICT for Health, LLC. Company (Commercial Registration # 33673), and the terms ‘SEO Turn’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website (ICT for Health, LLC.) whose registered office is 53, Ahmed Qasim Goda St. Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• SEO Turn Website contains content related to Search Engine Optimization and internet marketing . However, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Arab Republic of Egypt.
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may not:
• republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
• sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
• show any material from the website in public;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
• edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
• redistribute material from this website.
We may from time to time make available on the website downloadable content (such as premium content, downloads, newsletters, brochures, white papers etc.
In addition to the rights granted above, you may redistribute printed [and electronic] copies of such materials within your business, organisation, company or group of companies, providing that copies of downloadable content must not be edited or amended in any way.
SEO Turn may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 01 2011.
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as your address
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you our newsletters, or promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
Cancellation / Refund Policy:
We ensure that our online customers have full information on what services we provide. Customers can directly contact and discuss their requirement for SEO work. Once an agreement is in place, we usually develop a full SEO analysis of your site and complete strategy during the first week of the contract. The actual implementation starts from the second week. The SEO analysis is shared with the clients, however the kick-off strategy is an internal process and is confidential, hence is not shared with the customers. Customer has the right to claim a refund during the first week (cooling-off period) before we start actual work. However, a fee of USD 250$ is deducted for the strategy work if a refund is requested within 7 days. We normally charge per month basis, so any money paid for a given month will not be returned and client has the option to cancel the agreement and not pay for the forthcoming month. The customer will bear all the banking and ecommerce charges in case a refund is applicable. Customer must inform SEO Turn on cancellation within seven days of signing the contract via email, postal service or fax.