Now using world leader in online payment Plimus (www.plimus.com), our valued customers can pay their monthly SEO Services and Other Technical Work Invoices through any of the following payment methods:
- Secure Online Credit Cards
- Wire Transfer
- Mail/Check/Money Order
- Order by Phone
- Order by Fax
- Local Bank Transfer
Please click on the following "Buy Now" button and you will be transferred to our secure online payment page. Should you have any issues during the payment process, please contact us at email@example.com for further assistance or one of the Plimus Customer Support using their website.
Thanks for your business with SEO Turn!
Online Payment Security Tips
Please read below some useful tips on online payment security
- Look for encrypted URLs, which have "https" instead of the simple "http" at the beginning of the URL. The "s" indicates digital transmissions originating from the site (such as your credit card information, which is sent to the payment gateway) is encrypted and secure. A reputable online retailer will encrypt the site page where you enter all your payment information.
- Search for security logos or seals, such as those offered by security providers like VeriSign and McAfee. Click on the seal to validate its legitimacy.
- Leave the site if you receive a pop-up from your computer or anti-virus software warning you the site may be harmful to your computer.
- Use security software designed to keep malware from infecting your computer. Be sure to regularly install all recommended updates to ensure the latest security patches are installed.
- Avoid clicking on any dubious or spam links on the website, which may be phishing for your personal information or forward you to potentially harmful websites.
- Never make purchases on websites you are not familiar with. Anyone can setup a fake website to steal money from unsuspecting victims.
- Use a current, updated browser that supports private and secure online transactions.
- When in doubt, don't make online payments on a website that you deem questionable!